Maybe it was because February has the least number of days in the year, but I had some trouble finding time to update this bad boy. Perhaps also because I am working my final time at Genentech while also starting with Ray at Allstate. One thing that we did not slow down with was taking pictures. We brought about 200 from our camera and narrowed it down to these.
Charlee's milestones have been regularly eating rice cereal and oatmeal cereal, starting to try out the sippy cup (rather unsuccessfully), mastering the roll from back to stomach, reaching for anything near her that are in Mom and Dad's hands, learning the volume of her voice (mainly in high pitched shrieks at random intervals), briefly sitting up and holding a crawling stance, and just generally being more and more aware. She is still sweet and curious and her smile is what I look forward to the most when I get home from work. Luckily for me, she usually obliges and indulges me with one, although it sometimes take a funny face or ridiculous dance.
One to the pics...
Charlee in her raincoat, although I am fairly sure it wasn't even exposed to a drop of rain.
An excited smile/laugh in her Bumbo seat. This is where she eats all her "solid" food.
Close up of her pretty eyes, while I apparently blow a neck fart... Obviously she is amused.
Not!
Naptime...
Charlee waiting for the prarie girl look to come back in style... But looking cute nonetheless.
Her Mom is soooo funny.
Cheery with her Gramma.
Her and Uncle Brady just found out the secret behind Lost. I still can't get either one to spill the details.... I guess I will have to wait for the finale.
Charlee and Erin talking about the latest gossip aroung the nursury. Oh and fashion.
Charlee Hefner after her bath. She was not crazy about her robe. Maybe we need to upgrade in the kind of material.
Dillon and Steph with Charlee during the superbowl.
Charlee and Jaclyn playing during halftime:
Jaclyn is turning 1 soon! And Charlee will be 6 months old a couple days after. How time flies!
Robyn holding Charlee girl.
All of the girls rooting on the Superbowl, not to mention their guys throwing their arms out throwing a football into an open cooler for points.
Sam and Alisha feeding Charlee a bottle during the superbowl.
The Superbowl crew.
Mike passing out some Superbowl beads. Don't worry, he gives them out for just being cute, that's it.
Charlee sporting her new hat.
CHarlee making her Uncle proud with her new Spidey beanie, a present from G.R.
My sweetheart.
Katie rocking the neck fart.... maybe it is a Priebe thing.

Aunt Katie showing off Charlee's diaper cover, a present from Gramma.

Charlee and Grammie hanging out on the Saturday before Valentine's day.
Aunt Katie showing off Charlee's diaper cover, a present from Gramma.
Charlee and Grammie hanging out on the Saturday before Valentine's day.
Flexing or dancing, you decide.

She is finally big enough for her "play pen" as we have been calling it. I am fairly sure that is not the correct name, but at this point it has stuck.

Shy smiles.

Charlee and her beautiful Mom. My girls!

Charlee hasn't learned all the lesson of growing to be a big girl yet, but obviously she has learned to sleep like a lady. Sprawled. Out.

OK... tell me she doesn't look drunk. Trust me though, it is just sleepy. Hopefully.
She is finally big enough for her "play pen" as we have been calling it. I am fairly sure that is not the correct name, but at this point it has stuck.
Shy smiles.
Charlee and her beautiful Mom. My girls!
Charlee hasn't learned all the lesson of growing to be a big girl yet, but obviously she has learned to sleep like a lady. Sprawled. Out.
OK... tell me she doesn't look drunk. Trust me though, it is just sleepy. Hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment